2020 JAMB CBT Expo | JAMB Expo 2020 | JAMB Runs 2020 | 2020/2021 JAMB Questions and Answers. Score 250, 270, 280, 300, 330, 350 in JAMB UTME 2020.
Dear Candidate, I wish to introduce to you, the best portal for sourcing 2020 JAMB UTME Expo, Runs, Questions and Answers, Runz. All candidates intending to register for JAMB Should endeavor as a matter of success subscribe to Legit portal to score within the following range 250, 270, 280, 300, 330, 350.
Recommended – JAMB Proposes Date for 2020 UTME Exam and Registration
There is every indication that the 2020 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on Saturday, March 14th and end on Saturday, 4th April, 2020. On this note, subscribe for your JAMB Expo 2020, JAMB Runs 2020, JAMB CBT Runz 2020/2021 before the stated date above.
Our candidates results 2019.
Score : 297
Score : 221
If any person shows you 2019 JAMB Result of his or her candidates, know that the person is real, if not, run for your live.
Facts About Legit Portal for 2020 JAMB UTME
- Legit is unique
- Legit delivers live and paid 2020 JAMB Questions and Answers to Candidates
- Legit owns a JAMB Monitoring Centre
- Legit never fails and will never fail.
- Money back Guarantee is Assured.
Candidates searching online for JAMB Expo 2020, JAMB Runs 2020, JAMB Free Answers 2020, JAMB CBT Runz 2020/2020, Real and Correct JAMB Answers, 2020 Jamb CBT Expo, 2020 JAMB CBT Runs should stick to this page. No matter how clever you think you are, one thing is certain, you can’t beat JAMB alone without external assistance.
Before I go deep, let’s look at some things that matters most in 2020 UTME.
NIN is nickname for National Identification Number, JAMB has revealed that it will no longer adopt use of NIN for UTME registration 2020.
What is National Identification Number [NIN]
The National Identification Number (NIN) is the unique number which identifies you for life and is issued to you by NIMC after your enrolment. It is used to match you with your biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication.
JAMB Computer Based Test [JAMB CBT]
Computer Based Test is the administration of an examination on a computer, using the keyboard and mouse to flip through and answer your UTME questions which are displayed on the monitor. This format is flexible in that the test can be taken at different times and in different locations. Around 2017, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB introduced use of keys instead of mouse to write UTME Exam. They keys are A, B, C, D, R, S,P, N.
The function of each key is explained below:
The 8 keys are;
1. A – for choosing option A in response to questions
2. B – for choosing the B option
3. C – represents option C
4. D – for selecting option D
5. P represents previous question
6. N is for next questions.
7. S is for submit
8. R is for reverse.
JAMB CBT Centres
Jamb CBT (Computer Based Test) Centres are the various locations and centers in Nigeria approved by JAMB for the registration of the UTME examination. There are various JAMB CBT centers/locations in the 36 states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory (Nigeria), FCT. Candidates also writes exam in this centres. JAMB always approve up to 700 centres every for the examination.
Number of Questions Set by JAMB on Each Subject and Time
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has reduced the total number of Questions expected to be answered by Candidates. Formally, JAMB Questions used to be 400 in total for the 4 subjects, use of English having 100 and 3 others 50 questions each. In recent times, JAMB total questions for 4 subject are 180. See details below.
This is to notify all jamb candidates that you need to use 40secs on each questions during your jamb exam
You can use this format below
ENGLISH=60 Questions=40 mins
2nd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
3rd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
4th Subject=40 Questions=26 mins
TOTAL of 120 mins=2 hrs
Approved Subjects For 2020 JAMB CBT Expo
- Use Of English
2020 JAMB Runs Subscription Details 2020
Now that you are wise and we have visually passed every information about JAMB, it’s now your time to make it once in JAMB.
JAMB All Subjects => N25.000
JAMB 4 Subjects => N7.000
JAMB 3 Subjects => N6.000
JAMB 2 Subjects => N4.000
JAMB Per Subject => N2.000
Choose from the list, amount specified by the number of subjects you wish to subscribe for.
- Phone number
- JAMB Registration Number
- Exam date and time
- To 09060948147 with a title [ I paid for Legit jamb Answers 2020]
NB: Since subscription has commenced, and registration is yet to start, you are urged to submit the available items on the list above.
For any information, contact Legit via 09060948147.
Common Facts About JAMB
- JAMB mode of exam remains CBT
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3.500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) JAMB Novel for 2020 UTME and Direct Entry Exam [“Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates.
- JAMB will issue you, a CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials free of charge.
Easy way to Register 2020 JAMB UTME
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu. Surname and first name are mandatory
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone (SIM) number
- Candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
- Candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
NB : One Cell (mobile) number (SIM) can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2020 Application, Examination/Admission. NOTE THE SIM-NUMBER USED. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION